- K–12 Schools
- University Groups
- Youth Community Groups
- Community Gardens
- Food and Sustainable Agriculture Groups
- Religious Institutions
If your request falls into one of the categories above and meets the following guidelines, please submit an online application. If your request is approved, we will contact you soon.
Please review the guidelines to begin your online application. We will not review applications submitted via email or hard copy.
MINIMUM LEAD TIME:
Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to the event/donation date in order to be considered.
Because of our vision to create sustainable communities of proactive, we do not accept unsolicited requests for sponsorship. Additionally, we do not provide charitable support for organizations in the following categories:
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance);
- For-profit ventures;
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials;
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities;
- Individual study, research or travel grants
FoodiO will not support organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.